We held our September Clermont County Republican Central Committee meeting on Wednesday night, September 17th. The central committee meeting schedule was announced through the end of the year. See our events page for the updated schedule.
- Chairman Uible gave a special thanks to central committee member Charlie Ward for coordinating the Republican booth at the Clermont County Fair. Many new committees have been meeting lately to help move the party forward.
- The November election is coming soon. Visit clermontelections.org for information about registration, early voting, polling locations, and more.
We heard from several candidates and/or their representatives:
- John Becker (Ohio House District 65) spoke about the status of legislation on voting as well as the current status of bills to repeal Common Core.
- Greg Brooks, Brad Wenstrup’s Campaign manager in Clermont County, spoke about the upcoming candidates’ forum sponsored by League of Women Voters. Congressman Wenstrup will be participating and he encouraged people to attend. The forum will be held Tuesday, September 23rd, 7p.m., at Krueger Auditorium, UC Clermont, Batavia, OH. Congressman Wenstrup has opened a new Victory Center located on 5220 Beechmont Ave at the Skytop Plaza. Learn more, get a yard sign, and volunteer by calling 513-746-8171 or email email@example.com
- State Board of Education candidate Ron Rudduck spoke about his campaign and took questions from the committee.
- Doug Green Representative from Ohio’s 66th House District spoke about his re-election efforts and his work in the state legislature.
Our next Clermont County Republican Central Committee meeting will be held Wednesday, October 15th, 7p.m. at party Headquarters in Batavia.